Fosdem meeting (February 21 - 22, Brussel)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Fosdem meeting (February 21 - 22, Brussel)
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:49:43 +0100

Hi all,

The Fosdem organizers were so nice to make a room available so we can
meet up, talk, hack, discuss, etc. between the regular talks.

As soon as I get more information about the available facilities I will
let you know. Please tell what you want to discuss, present, hack on, so
we can coordinate a bit.

See also the Fosdem site: http://www.fosdem.org/
There will be some very nice talks about all kinds of free software
projects.

The following is the list of people I am reasonably sure of will come:

GNU Classpath: Sascha Brawer, Michael Koch, Mark Wielaard
gcj: Tom Tromey, (Andrew Haley)
Kaffe: Dalibor Topic, Stephane Meslin-Weber, (Guilhem Lavaux)
Debian: Arnaud Vandyck
SableVM: Grzegorz Prokopski
Wonka: Chris Gray
Jaos: (Patrik Reali)
IKVM: (Jeroen Frijters)

The 4 people in brackets said they would try, but didn't know yet.
Sorry if I put you under the wrong project, we have some overlap so some
of these people should probably be listed under almost all of them :)
Please tell if you will also show up!