Re: --portable-native-sync; possibly final patch available

From: Steven Augart
Subject: Re: --portable-native-sync; possibly final patch available
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:52:42 -0400

Steven Augart wrote:
I've sent a possibly-final patch for the --portable-native-sync stuff to commit-classpath. I'm mentioning this becaues I know that Jim Huang was waiting for it so he could fix Kaffe's AWT code. Jim, I think this one is safe to use. I've beaten on it for a while.
[about 80K of quoted outdated patch deleted]

I apologize for just spamming the list with 80k of quoted obsolete patch. My point in writing this note was to avoid spamming classpath with the most recent patch that I had already sent to commit-classpath, but I ended up doing even worse by spamming you with something that nobody can use.

--Steve Augart