Re: Classpath Swing development?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Classpath Swing development?
Date: 25 May 2004 12:27:00 -0600

>> What is this FSF all about? I mean I know what it is but can't we contribute
>> without all that paperwork? What if people live in Mongolia and wanna help?
>> Is there a way?

The FSF owns the copyright on Classpath, and we require non-trivial
contributions to be signed over as well.  I'm sure somewhere on the
FSF site there is an explanation of the reasons for this.  I'm sure
the FSF can get paperwork to Mongolia or anywhere else, but you'd have
to contact the assignment clerk to be sure.

Tom