Screenshots

From: Roman Kennke
Subject: Screenshots
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:28:00 +0200

Hi list,

I have done some cool screenshots:

http://ontographics.com/classpath/screenshots.html

One noticable screenshot is the HyperTree view, which now works with
Classpath (I modified the HyperTree library to work with pure AWT). This
works great, including dragging, clicking etc.

The others are some examples from the Java Tutorial (please look up the
code there). They do not really work, but look promising. I will write
some demo apps myself and publish the code under reasonable terms, when
I find some time.

Note: everything here is done in Swing!

/Roman