Re: Missing GdkClasspathFontPeer files in classpath 0.10

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Missing GdkClasspathFontPeer files in classpath 0.10
Date: 07 Aug 2004 16:08:31 -0600

>>>>> "Martin" == news gmane org <address@hidden> writes:

Martin> I would like to know why the files
Martin> native/jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GdkClasspathFontPeer.c
Martin> native/jni/gtk-peer/gnu_java_awt_peer_gtk_GdkClasspathFontPeerMetrics.c
Martin> have not been included in the classpath 0.10 release ?

Looks like a Makefile bug to me.
In libgcj these files are conditionally built when Cairo is used.
In Classpath they don't appear in the Makefile at all.  Classpath
also doesn't seem to have configury to select whether Cairo is used.

Martin> Is it possible to get this running without those files or do I
Martin> have to use the cvs version ?

I'm not sure using cvs will fix the problem, since as far as I can
tell these files are never compiled.

Tom