Re: Branch for generics

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Branch for generics
Date: 09 Aug 2004 10:07:49 -0600

>> 1. A majority of Classpath-using VM implementors agree that they
>> have access to a compiler suitable for compiling the branch.

James> Maybe you should pick an actual number instead of saying "majority";
James> otherwise people can claim that we aren't including **every**
James> Classpath-using VM in our count.

Yeah, suggesting a majority might have actually been too
specific...  maybe it is better to just leave it at "once the branch
is ready, we can negotiate".  Basically I don't want folks to worry
that this stuff will suddenly show up on the trunk without warning.

Tom