Re: clickthrough license

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: clickthrough license
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 15:05:48 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 14:34, Robert Schuster wrote:
> I found the official specification papers for the java.bean.XMLDecoder
> which is part of JSR-57 andwant to download them but they are wrapped in
> a license
> agreement. It does not look dangerous to me but I am cautious and wait
> until someone from this list says it is OK to accept it.

For GNU Classpath we only use publicly available information. Please do
not refer to proprietary information while working on GNU Classpath.

If this document is the only way to make a fully compatible
implementation for the XMLEncode and XMLDecoder then please let me know
and I run this agreement past FSF legal.

Best is to find a book in which this specification, or an explanation of
it, is published. If there is such a book I'll make sure you will get
it.