|Date:||Fri, 26 Nov 2004 09:19:28 +0100|
|User-agent:||Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (Windows/20041103)|
Hmm, where would you put it ? Into java.nio.channels because it inherits FileChannel, or java.io because its used there ?Ahhh you got a point there. Well in that case i would suggest java.io, to make the package protection work.The problem is that its used from other classes in gnu.java.nio too. File locking, mapped byte buffers, all (will) need it.
I searched and found that FileChannelImpl is used in gnu.java.nio.FileLockImpl, java.nio.channels.Channels & java.io.FileDescriptor.
So here is my suggestions.
- Rename gnu.java.nio.FileChannelImpl to VMFileChannel (placed in vm/reference)
- Rename gnu.java.nio.FileLockImpl to VMFileLock (placed in vm/reference)
- Add a new VMFileChannelImpl in java.io (placed in vm/reference) that constains
- Replace the FileChannelImpl instanceof check in Channels by a FileChannel instanceof check.
- Replace the FileChannelImpl.in/out/err reference in java.io.FileDescriptor with VMFileChannelImpl.getIn()/getOut()/getErr().
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|