Compiled & zipped version of classpath

From: Peter Werno
Subject: Compiled & zipped version of classpath
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:11:21 +0100 (CET)

Hello everybody,

as of version 0.11, the releases no longer come with a precompiled
glibj.zip included (or am I just too dumb to find it??). Furthermore, I
have so far failed to get it to compile on any of my machines, especially
as some of the required features/tools are not available on the target
platform that I am developing for.

Can someone please provide me (or others that may need it :) ) with a
compiled classpath? (All I need are the compiled and zipped java classes,
not the c-code)

Many thanks,

Peter