Re: Visual mauve test?

From: Chris Pickett
Subject: Re: Visual mauve test?
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:55:26 -0500

Thomas Fitzsimmons wrote:
On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 12:44 +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:

Would anyone have problems with me committing a mauve test that opens a Window for a very little time?

No, we can't do this yet, but it's something we should work on.  We need
to put a gui testing framework in mauve first.  We'll need to use Xvfb
so that nothing is actually displayed on the tester's desktop.  And
we'll likely want a java.awt.Robot implementation too so that we can
script gui tests.

Hey Tom (fitzsim),

Do you think the bug he mentioned is the AWT thread daemon thing?

Chris