RE: Mauve test question

From: Jeroen Frijters
Subject: RE: Mauve test question
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:58:54 +0100

Thomas Zander wrote:
> This brings the running of mauve back to one 'java -jar' and
> then just following instructions.  (that 'java' is just an
> example; it should work on any JVM)
> here is the jar file: http://members.home.nl/zander/alltests.jar (1mb)

Thank you! I really like this idea. A couple of thoughts/requests:
- We need to get rid of the gnu.testlet.config interface for this to
work
- Can you please write out the tests file with the correct line
separator?
- Can you please compile the classes to target a 1.4 VM?

Another thing (unrelated to your work) is that Mauve really should clean
its temp directory before starting the test run (or maybe even generate
a unique temp directory for each run).

Regards,
Jeroen