Re: Eclipse command line formatter

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Eclipse command line formatter
Date: 12 Jan 2005 11:57:20 -0700

>> I wonder, but shouldn't we also start indenting all the native C code
>> we have in GNU Classpath?  I guess I can provide a small patch for that.

Unless someone knows of specially-formatted comments somewhere in the
C code (or something else that should be untouched), I think this
would be great.

I suggest we take a page from what gdb does: have a script that does
some checking and invokes indent with the right arguments.  See
gdb/src/gdb/gdb_indent.sh.

Tom