Re: generics-branch - up-to-date and buildable?

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: generics-branch - up-to-date and buildable?
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:08:45 -0500

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:01:59 +0000, Andrew John Hughes
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Great -- please let the list know how it goes.  As I say, I haven't yet
> tested it against a VM.

I will, but I'll be building against vm/reference myself until the
branch is sunc to HEAD; I don't feel like regressing ikvm's VM classes
to the state of the generics branch when the generics branch will be
catching up shortly :)

> Sure -- I'll probably make a start this evening, and you should see the
> patch/commit post(s) when it starts... (although I think I may avoid
> posting the patch, due to size)

Sounds good - I look forward to the results. I probably won't see the
posts because I'm not subscribed to the commit list due to volume, so
an "I'm finished" notification to the main list (or me personally)
would still be appreciated :)

Stuart.
--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/