A few Mauve cleanups

From: S. Meslin-Weber
Subject: A few Mauve cleanups
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:04:06 +0000

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on JUnit wrapper for Mauve suitable for running Mauve
from within Eclipse's JUnit visual runner; without requiring a posix
environment (no configure or make steps required)[1].

I've found a few 'Tags:' header lines in non-test classes (ones not
derived from Testlet) which confused my simple file parser. I'm
attaching a patch for these.

I'd also welcome some discussion with regards to adding Eclipse project
files into Mauve such as where should they go - or should they go in at
all - to make writing Mauve test cases for those without access to a
posix environment as painless as possible.

Best regards,

Steph

[1] Screenshot of my work in progress:
http://adorphuye.com/gallery/Miscellaneous/MauveJUnitWrapper_001