Re: generics-branch

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Re: generics-branch
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:21:49 -0500

That should be me saying "Doh!". Next time I'll check links when I
type them from memory, even if I'm sure they're right ;)

BTW, the nightly japicompat run including the comparison of
generics-branch ran just fine (the classpath results are up to date
and correct again), but Real Work prevented me from finding time to
add the generics links today. Hopefully Real Work will be a little
less hectic tomorrow and I can squeeze that in. I'll also try to find
time to identify the jar file that contains the missing class that
causes the NPE and regenerate jdk15.japi.gz accordingly...

I've started work on getting japicompat to understand the 0.9.7 file
format in my local copy. So far I've tackled all the trivial
differences but not started the tricky one - generics themselves -
which is tough enough to be sapping my motivation...

Stuart.

--
http://sab39.dev.netreach.com/