Re: Need bug confirmation

From: Chris Pickett
Subject: Re: Need bug confirmation
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 18:42:52 -0500

Archie Cobbs wrote:
Chris Pickett wrote:

I was wondering if some other Classpath developers could confirm
this bug. I'm trying to rule it out as being JC-specific. The problem
is that the Logger has a level of null instead of FINE:

With JDK 1.4.2:

  address@hidden level=FINE
  Feb 5, 2005 2:53:25 PM LogInit main
  INFO: PASS

With JC:

  address@hidden level=null

When I run your program with java-1.4.2, java-1.5.0, and sablevm-1.1.9, I get the warning message printed followed by a stack trace.

Argh! I somehow attached the wrong test case. Sorry about that.
Please try this one instead...

Works with java, null with sablevm.

Chris