Re: Merging GNU Classpath and gcc/libgcj bug databases

From: Joseph S. Myers
Subject: Re: Merging GNU Classpath and gcc/libgcj bug databases
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:48:01 +0000 (UTC)

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005, Mark Wielaard wrote:

> I will send a proposal for the module names, standard bug mailinglist
> and version numbers to use for this new classpath product in the
> database to the classpath and libgcj development mailinglists soon. The
> current gcc modules AWT and SWING would also move to this new product.
> Which should help with the issue that gcc bugzilla product currently has
> a lot of modules already.

I think we should continue to auto-cc address@hidden on all bug
reports in the database, in addition to whatever extra lists are already
used for Java bug reports or will be used for Classpath bugs.  The merge
of databases seems to make sense to me.

--
Joseph S. Myers               http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
    address@hidden (personal mail)