new faq entry:

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: new faq entry:
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:22:48 +0100

New in 1.16 /doc/www.gnu.org/faq/faq.wml is the patch below.

It points out that a tained person can submit documentation fixes;  this is
confusing me since my patches were refused..
Or does 'documentation' below not refer to changing actual source files in
the CVS to update API docs?  In that case a clarification may be in order.

/me is confused..

+<faq question="I'm tainted by; can I help anyway?">
+Even if you have seen Sun's source and you cannot contribute code to GNU
Classpath, there are still many way you can help us.
+
+Here's a few examples of contributions you can make that would greatly help
us:
+<ul>
+<li>Mauve test cases
+<li>Example programs for GNU Classpath
+<li>Documentation fixes
+<li>Help programs (e.g. japitools) and scripts
+</ul>

--
Thomas Zander