Re: IIOP tools: Working Classpath CORBA prototype released.

From: Meskauskas Audrius
Subject: Re: IIOP tools: Working Classpath CORBA prototype released.
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 01:16:22 +0200

On the 1.4 comparison page there is still a huge swath of red for
org.omg.*.  On the other hand, you've been making very rapid progress.
Could you talk a bit about the things that are still missing, how
difficult they are, etc?

Tom

The CORBA specification can be found at http://www.omg.org/cgi-bin/doc?formal/04-03-12. It is currently my main working document that helped me to write the current implementation.

When I find some simplier task that would not require reading the specification, I post it to the task list on the 'CORBA' category. Also, some CORBA classes (helpers, holders, exceptions and some interfaces) have the shared template that only need to be understood once.

If somebody has questions about the implemented part of CORBA, I am ready to answer.

Audrius.