Re: error building classpath with gcj 3.3.5

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: error building classpath with gcj 3.3.5
Date: 23 May 2005 10:33:52 -0600

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

Mark> Depending on 4.0+ will also enable us to finally automatically
Mark> regenerate the JNI .h files.

Mark> Tom, does your "big merge" work depend on 4.0 things?
Mark> Do you want to get that in before 0.16 (end of next month)?

I would like to but it is unclear whether it will happen.  There is
still a lot of testing to do.

But, most of the classpath side of this merge is already done.  There
is just the one remaining patch, I think, at least to configury.

One open question is what to do with various bug workarounds in the
gcj tree.  One plan is to fix the gcj bugs.  Another is to just have
"temporary" overrides in the gcj tree for this.

Tom