Re: Removing GtkLookAndFeel

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: Removing GtkLookAndFeel
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:38:42 +0200

Stuart Ballard wrote:
Surely they'd be needed to implement getPlatformLookAndFeel() or
whatever the method is called? (along with a hypothetical
gnu.javax.swing.plaf.qt package for KDE users)

I don't know. Are they used for that?

As far as I can see, they are not part of the build according to the standard.omit file. i.e. they are not part of glibj.zip.

So I am wondering whether anyone uses them (and for what they are used ;). As the code is neither built nor referenced from the rest of the library code, I'm wondering whether one can safely remove it.

cheers,
dalibor topic