Re: Bug tracker being moved (and Big Merge in preparation)

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: Bug tracker being moved (and Big Merge in preparation)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 22:24:06 +0200

Hi (CCed gcj mailinglist so they are also prepared for the big bug
merge),

On Sat, 2005-07-16 at 01:15 +0200, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> We are (finally) trying to move the bugtracker from savannah to bugzilla
> over the weekend. I have suspended the tracker on savannah for now to
> make sure that no bugs are reported that might not make the transition
> and would become lost. I hope to give a status update soon.

As people probably noticed this didn't go as smoothly as hoped.
We are waiting for a new dump of the savannah bug tracker since the dump
we had didn't contain all comment history. Apologies.

You can start reporting new bugs to gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla. For now please
use either the libgcj, SWING or AWT component. When the move is
completed bugzilla will get a new product classpath with its own
components and versions.

Now that the big-merge is done it will also be much easier to correlate
libgcj versions to classpath versions. We should import classpath
directly into gcc/libgcj at least each time we do a GNU Classpath
developer snapshot.