Re: classpath-0.18-rc1

From: David Gilbert
Subject: Re: classpath-0.18-rc1
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:10:00 +0000

Mark Wielaard wrote:

Hi,

I made an rc release which can be found at:
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/classpath-0.18-rc1.tar.gz

Testing would be appreciated. Hopefully nothing except documentation
changes are needed. But if you find something that needs fixing, please
check it in. If no major showstopper will be found I intend to release a
real 0.18 developer snapshot tonight (CET).

Hi Mark,

I didn't have time to do any extensive testing, but I downloaded your rc1, built it (on Gentoo Linux) and ran the Swing demo, which worked as I expected it to. Sorry I can't do more right now, but good luck for the release!

Regards,

Dave