Re: GNU Classpath and JVMs

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: GNU Classpath and JVMs
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:40:27 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 18:23 +0000, theUser BL wrote:
> Then means this
> http://www.theuserbl.ag.vu/cacaoerr.txt
> that
> 1. the VM interface from 0.16 to 0.18 _have_ changed and
> 2. they are not minor changes.

Yes, see the release announcements (under Runtime interface changes) and
the VM integration guide for details. There are currently no guarantees
about stableness for the runtime interfaces since we are in rapid
development mode. But we try to not arbitrarily or without notice on the
mailinglists change them.