Re: javax.swing.JTextField

From: Roman Kennke
Subject: Re: javax.swing.JTextField
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:25:49 +0100

Hi Christopher,

Am Montag, den 19.12.2005, 22:40 -0500 schrieb Christopher Lansdown:
> Hi,
>
> JTextField doesn't seem to send any ActionEvent's when VK_ENTER is pressed,
> and looking through the source it doesn't seem to try to catch this.
>
> Is anyone working on this currently?

Which version of Classpath have you tried? I tested with current CVS
HEAD and there it seems to work. And I believe, nobody worked on that in
the last weeks, so it should at least be in 0.19 too. You can find the
associated sourcecode in javax/swing/JTextField.java starting at line 95
(the notifyAction stuff).

If you still have problems, I would like to see a testcase where it
fails.

Cheers, Roman