Re: Classpath 0.20 successfully built with Cygwin

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: Classpath 0.20 successfully built with Cygwin
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:12:47 +0100

Enrico Migliore wrote:
Dalibor Topic wrote:

Enrico Migliore wrote:

Christian Thalinger wrote:

Ok, got it compiled but only with the first patch Dalibor suggested.
Thanks.

TWISTI

Hi Christian,

perfect! That means that the patch is needed.

The first patch is necessary for jikes 1.22, the second one for jikes CVS head. I'll make that clearer in kaffe's docs.

cheers,
dalibor topic

Hi Dalibor,

What prevents the commiters to apply that simple patch to the repository?

I am not sure which patch and which repository we are talking about. If you are talking about a patch to Kaffe's docs, I'll add a comment there in a minute about the second patch being for CVS head of jikes. If you are talking about Jikes, then you'll have to talk with jikes developers, though.

cheers,
dalibor topic