classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API

From: cowboyd
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 21:33:52 -0500

Nic,

Just to make sure we're on the same page, the classes/interfaces that I see as missing are

javax.servlet.ServletRequestWrapper
javax.servlet.ServletResponseWraper

javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionActivationListener
javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionAttributeListener
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponseWrapper

and I'd be happy to finish these sometime either this weekend or next week.

Also, even though it is probably not necessary in this case, I'm in the habit of writing test cases for all the code just to keep me honest. I don't know if there is a process for this in place already, but I usually use JUnit. I can check in those test cases (as well as write compliance test cases for the rest of the servlet API if you'd like) in the "developer-only" section.

cheers,
Charles