classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Servlet API
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:41:24 +0100

I have now recieved the last (c) assignment I was waiting for.

The Servlet API can now be formally announced... but before we do that we
need people to test it.

Can someone who is servlet literate download the API (from CVS) and try it
out with Resin and Tomcat (or whatever servlet engine you use).

You could ensure that our API is used by putting it in the system classpath
(as the first jar).

If anyone has trouble downloading or something then please let me know and
I'll package up a beta release.

Nic