classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Changelog proposal for jaxp

From: Arnaud Vandyck
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Changelog proposal for jaxp
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 02:41:31 +0100

<#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>
Hi,

Attached is a Changelog file made with cvs2cl. He everyone agrees, I can
add it under the name Changelog.aelfred.

I also propose to tag the jaxp release and make a branch before adding
the xslt stuff from libxmlj.

Tell me if it's ok or if no branch is needed and I can apply libxmlj in
the trunc. And tell me about the changelog.

Thanks for the feedback,

--
Arnaud