[Classpathx-discuss] Personalized mortgage rate quote!

From: Rhea Verna
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Personalized mortgage rate quote!
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 04:24:30 +0100

You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower
that today!
Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds
– it’s that simple!

And stop fighting for lenders – let them fight for you! Make them work for your
business by giving you the lowest rates around!
$230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE’RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY

Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have
you saving your money in no time!
Are you ready to save your money?

Rhea Verna