classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Getting only latest X messages of a newsgroup

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Getting only latest X messages of a newsgroup
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 07:40:50 +0100

Cedric Hyppolite wrote:
... the feature I was talking about is to restrict the actual number of messages asked through xhdr. Let's say you want to retrieve only the last 10 articles. From the example you gave, it would do an xhdr on 541-550 only, mark them as recent, and unmark the cached articles as recent.

OK. I'll look into this after I get back from holiday in a couple of weeks, unless you want to prepare a patch before then?
--
犬 Chris Burdess
  "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety