classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] JavaMail API updated to 1.4

From: Chris Burdess
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] JavaMail API updated to 1.4
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:45:20 +0000

We still don't know when Sun plans to release 1.4, but JSR 919 has been
around for a while now, so I have updated the GNU JavaMail API to 1.4 in
CVS HEAD in the meantime.

There is still an issue with respect to the PreencodedMimeBodyPart
class, since we don't know what package it's supposed to be in. Apart
from that we should be binary compatible with the 1.4 spec so far.
Please let me know of any omissions or problems.
--
Chris Burdess