classpathx-javamail

[Classpathx-javamail] High compile warning count

From: Conrad T. Pino
Subject: [Classpathx-javamail] High compile warning count
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 22:50:03 -0800

I'm getting LARGE numbers of compile warnings.
It seems like trivial stuff, just lots of it.

My question is which CVS branch to work with
when submitting patches.  The anonymous CVS
check out tells me there substantial edits
at HEAD revision compared to release_1_1_2
tag.

My questions are:

1. For which branch are patches most useful?

2. Is the HEAD (trunk) stable enough for use
with production Tomcat 5.5 application?

Thanks in advance,

Conrad Pino