cmdlauncher-general

Re: [Cmdlauncher] Question on Windows Version

From: Hong Xu
Subject: Re: [Cmdlauncher] Question on Windows Version
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:57:14 -0800

Hi Tony,

At this moment, I still need to test the Windows compatibility. I've
been busy for a while for now, so I won't expect it to be tested very
soon this week.

However, if you need to use it to wrap a specific command line program,
you need to write a config file for it. Is there anyone who help you
with it or you plan to write it yourself?

Hong