codeboost-dev

Re: [Codeboost-dev] Parsetree inconsistencies

From: Otto Skrove Bagge
Subject: Re: [Codeboost-dev] Parsetree inconsistencies
Date: 25 Dec 2002 03:26:29 +0100

Karl Trygve Kalleberg <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi.
>
> Doing codeboost -P foo.C doesn't give me the same tree as making a
> strategy with doit = debug. Is this deliberate ?
>
> I noticed in particular that some template terms are rewritten later on in
> the pipeline stages.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean...  Modifications to the tree are done
in various stages in the parsing and semantic analysis parts of the
pipeline.  All modules will also now add their name, CVS id and arglist to
the AST header.

(As you probably know, you can see what codeboost is doing by running
'codeboost -v ...'.  This could help you identify the difference between
doing 'codeboost -P' and whatever else you're trying to do...)

-otto