color-theme-devel

[Color-theme-devel] Problems when switching themes.

From: Donald Ephraim Curtis
Subject: [Color-theme-devel] Problems when switching themes.
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 11:03:01 -0500

I have a lot of problems with switching themes in emacs and some of the
elements not getting updated.  For example, if I try color-theme-solarized then
try color-theme-railscasts the highlight line face will not get updated
properly.  Even though if I do M-x customize-face -> highlight, the background
property is set properly, it doesn't show up properly in my buffers.

Is this a problem with color-theme or a problem with the themes themselves?
Because even some of the builtin themes do this.  If I do color-theme-gnome2
then do color-theme-blipblop things are not as they should be (noticably the
fringe color is off and the highlight line color is off.

-Donald