confuse-devel

[Confuse-devel] Need help with libconfuse

From: Rajeev Sampige
Subject: [Confuse-devel] Need help with libconfuse
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:13:36 +0000

Hi,

I'm developing a server which is supposed to open a default config file
and get the information about some components present on the system.

Sample config file looks like,

# sessions

polling_interval = 5

retry_count=4

ABC_0
IPAddress=10.0.10.1
UserID=admin
Passwd=admin

DEF_0
IPAddress=10.0.10.2
UserID=user1
Passwd=user2

The plan is to try connect to ABC_0, DEF_0 ..etc using IP address and
other details. we could have many sets similar to ABC_0, but we will
have only one entry of retry_count and polling_interval.
Is it possible for me to use libconfuse APIs for this purpose ?
Could you suggest me a skeletal code in c ?

Thanks,
Rajeev

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings! Go to http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134