cons-discuss

file::source_exists installs for Link'd dirs

From: Axel Hecht
Subject: file::source_exists installs for Link'd dirs
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:03:54 +0100

Hi,
I am trying to process some files into a staging area with cons.
I managed to trigger my own package by extension, but now I found out, that the source file is installed into the destination directory by file::source_exists.
Could I have a use case for this?
I use cons to have my output dir uncluttered, now it looks like it would need to have the source files there. Any help? I may just fiddle around this in my local copy, but I'd prefer to know the reason why it's there.

Thanx

Axel