cons-discuss

Re: Possible error in dependency checking a lots of other points

From: Michael Polis
Subject: Re: Possible error in dependency checking a lots of other points
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 14:31:33 -0500

When I'm making up a new filename extension, I check filename
extension listings like those that show up in a Google search
for "filename extensions."  That doesn't guarantee that the
extension is unused, but at least I know it's not one of the
3000 best known ones.

---
Michael Polis                 TerraSim, Inc.
address@hidden              One Gateway Center, Suite 2050
http://www.terrasim.com       Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Phone: (412) 232-3646 x13     FAX:  (412) 232-3649