cons-discuss

Re: Future of cons

From: Timothee Besset
Subject: Re: Future of cons
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 17:33:58 +0200

Well, something is better than nothing at all. What would you say about
getting developer access to Savhanna so that you can apply patches and
fixes directly to the tree?

If there's no one to do the web stuff, I should be able to look at it in
say 2-3 weeks when I get a break from real life. Must warn you though, I'm
total crap at html.

TTimo