cons-discuss

Debian package and development of CONS

From: Pierre THIERRY
Subject: Debian package and development of CONS
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 00:30:57 +0200

I recently discovered CONS, but I also discovered it was not maintained
anymore in Debian. The  (the fate? ;-) made that the Debian maintainer
just orphaned CONS with some other packages as I wanted to ask him if he
would mind to...

I'm applying to the become a Debian Developper, and I'll try to package
CONS 2.3, as best as I can. I also saw that there is no stable release
since the 2.2, three years ago, and that the last development release
has been amde more than two years ago.

Is CONS still in development? I would be interested by joining the core
developers team, and help with CONS. I'll try to provide at least some
enahncements to the documentation.

Quickly,
le Moine Fou
--