coreutils-announce

[Coreutils-announce] coreutils CVS repository is now on-line

From: Jim Meyering
Subject: [Coreutils-announce] coreutils CVS repository is now on-line
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 22:30:41 +0200

The coreutils CVS repository is finally available.
It is a read-only mirror of the master repository which remains
private.  I plan to update the mirror once every day or so.

Instructions are here:

  http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=coreutils

I've managed to preserve the revision history for most files
back to when I first imported the original packages in late 1992.

Jim

A note to help searchers:
The coreutils package is the union of what used to be known as
the fileutils, sh-utils aka shellutils, and textutils packages.