Re: [coreutils] Fedora 13 suggestion

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [coreutils] Fedora 13 suggestion
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 23:21:35 -0600

Aaron Tippetts wrote:
> I was wondering if we can delete the desktop icon for the Trash (like
> Windows). Cause it's in the bottom Panel anyway.

You have reached the GNU Coreutils mailing list.  The GNU Coreutils
are the basic file, shell and text manipulation utilities of the GNU
Operating System.  You can learn more about GNU Coreutils here:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/

The GNU Coreutils are part of the GNU Operating System.  You can learn
more about the GNU Project here:

  http://www.gnu.org/

But you are asking about Fedora's desktop configuration.  I am sorry
but this is the wrong mailing list.  We don't know anything about it.
We are unable to help you here.  If you are using Fedora then one of
the Fedora mailing lists would be a much better resource.

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate

Bob