Re: [coreutils] might as well release yet again

From: Pádraig Brady
Subject: Re: [coreutils] might as well release yet again
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:52:07 +0000

On 14/01/11 11:22, Jim Meyering wrote:
> I'm thinking of making yet another coreutils release.
> The du bug isn't that big a deal, but still.
> I prefer not to mix bug fixes and feature additions,
> and a few of the latter are coming.

I'd be inclined not to bother with a new release
unless we can have more consequential fixes.

> Does anyone have patches that would fit in a bug-fix release?

I can't connect at the moment, but perhaps
Kamil's patch here is needed?

I noticed a small issue this morning.
Assaf, the following warning shouldn't be printed, right?
The attached patch addresses that.

printf 'test\n1\n' | join --header -a1 - /dev/null
join: file 1 is not in sorted order