Re: i made a huge mistake please help me!! i erased core utilities

From: Dmitry Ilyin
Subject: Re: i made a huge mistake please help me!! i erased core utilities
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 17:08:07 +0400

sorry, but this is not the list you seek.  please try an apple support forum.
-mike

You guys impress me so much. I can't even imagine epic humiliation, scolding and abuse this guy would get on russian linux forum. Our open-source community is VERY hostile to outsiders, well... insiders too and create very bad image for entire open source ideas.

You guy are MUCH better.