Re: df command should suppress duplicates

From: Bernhard Voelker
Subject: Re: df command should suppress duplicates
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 02:28:54 +0100

On 12/04/2012 07:18 PM, Jim Meyering wrote:

> Thanks to both of you for keeping this thread moving.

Thanks.

I have moved the change around "a bit" to make the overall
change in df.c smaller. I thought that it would be better
to keep such filtering stuff in get_dev() as all the other
filters, e.g. --local.

A also added some other test cases and another test that
examines rootfs hiding.
Finally, I added some texi documentation.

In the end, that change wasn't that small actually, so I
added a "Co-authored" line to the patch. ;-)

Ondrej (and others): WDYT?

Have a nice day,
Berny