Re: Student contribution

From: Desirée Zahradnicek
Subject: Re: Student contribution
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 20:06:55 -0300

It's true that this functionality can be achieved very easily with a
simple script, but the point is that it being so useful it's a letdown
that it isn't incorporated already, and so people that needs it have
to go creating/googling a solution. I know it's much more work to have
it built in, and that as with all modifications there's always the
risk of breaking something, but on the plus side I'll be the one doing
the work, and as it adds an optional functionality it's not expected
to cause trouble if not used.

What do you say, do we give it a shot?