coreutils feature requests?

From: Lance E Sloan
Subject: coreutils feature requests?
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 18:44:16 -0400

Hi, all.

Aside from a bug report, is there a way to submit a feature request for
coreutils?  I have a couple of requests in mind, which I don't think
qualify as bugs:

1. Add a feature to "cut" that allows selected fields to be output in a
different order.  That is "cut -f4,1,8-6" would cause it to output fields
in the order of 4, 1, 8, 7, and 6.

2. Add a feature to "comm" to output trailing column delimiters even if a
line has only one or two columns.

If I should file these as bug reports, tell me and I'll do so.

Also, is there a list of open issues, feature requests, and bug reports?

Thanks in advance.