env -C lacks fchdir support

From: Eric Blake
Subject: env -C lacks fchdir support
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 10:24:03 -0500

There are cases where you cannot directly change directory to a given location via a path name, but where you can hold an fd to that directory and where fchdir() will work. Since we've already added 'env -C' as an extension for chdir, should we add a counterpart extension that permits fchdir to an inherited fd, even for systems that lack /proc/NNN/fd/MMM?

--
Eric Blake, Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc.           +1-919-301-3266