Object File Formats

From: Thema
Subject: Object File Formats
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 14:22:16 -0500

Dear GNU,

As a Software Developer myself, I have pursued in certain projects that
will be of benefit to my future business. One of these projects include a
free linker that accepts static object files, commonly known as '.o' files,
and outputs an executable or shared object file.

I have decided to also include your GNU Coreutils as one of its compatible
inputs. With this said, I will be appreciative of a response, describing the
version and format of the Executable and Linkable File (ELF) used in your
'.o' output files.

In Regards,

Thema Guishard